Find Distinguished Name
You need to find the distinguished name of the OU, that you want the devices to be placed in.
- Open your ADUC (Active Directory Users and Computers).
- Click on View > Advanced Features.
- Right-click on the desired OU and press Properties.
- Click on the tab “Attribute Editor”.
- Now you can find and copy the distinguished name.
- Open Powershell as administrator on a domain controller.
- Type in: redircmp "distinguished name"
Obviously, the distinguished name needs to be your distinguished name.
Thats it, you are done.